QA automation engineer
Datomize is a synthetic data company powering the AI/ML revolution by reaping the value of sensitive data without compromising on privacy.
The Datomize team is developing cutting edge technology that enables financial services organizations to safely utilize, collaborate and share sensitive data without the risk of breaching privacy and compliance regulations. Deeply rooted in data and privacy and embracing the power of the cloud, Datomize preserves full data integrity and enables highly regulated organizations to make the most out of their sensitive information.
Come and be a part of our passionate, extremely talented, and data-driven team, creating the very best AI/ML for privacy tool.
About the role:
As a QA automation engineer, you will take a major part in the development of automation frameworks for testing the varied components of the product working with a knowledgeable, long-tenured team of engineers and experienced entrepreneurs while focusing on:
- Developing automated E2E test scenarios.
- Planning, writing and executing python-based API tests.
- Defining, creating and maintaining test plans and strategies for existing and new projects.
- Responsible for documenting and reporting issues and their resolutions.
- Working with QA engineers, software engineers, product managers and others to help drive a QA strategy based on agile methodologies and implement best practices.
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering from a well-regarded university OR a comparable experience from well renowned companies/military units.
- 5+ years of industry-level software development experience.
- 2+ years working experience in Python.
- Experience with QA automation tools development.
- Experience of leading in automation team.
- Strong analytical skills and a problem-solving approach.
- Experience in writing automation tests for applications in Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience with SQL and large databases.
- Advantage – Experience in the following languages: Java, Java Script, TypeScript.
- Advantage – Experience with Docker ecosystem and Kubernetes.
- Team player, accountable, dedicated and passionate
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Great troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A can do attitude
Life at Datomize
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with an office at the heart of Tel Aviv in the Sarona market area. We value collaboration, co-creation and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to join our journey.
Some Benefits & Perks:
- Commuter benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend (10Bis) and more