Senior Software Developer
Datomize is a synthetic data company powering the AI/ML revolution by reaping the value of sensitive data without compromising on privacy.
The Datomize team is developing cutting edge technology that enables financial services organizations to safely utilize, collaborate and share sensitive data without the risk of breaching privacy and compliance regulations. Deeply rooted in data and privacy and embracing the power of the cloud, Datomize preserves full data integrity and enables highly regulated organizations to make the most out of their sensitive information.
Come and be a part of our passionate, extremely talented, and data-driven team, creating the very best AI/ML for privacy tool.
About the role:
As a Senior Software Developer, you will take a major part in developing our application platform using the latest technologies, working with a knowledgeable, long-tenured team of engineers and experienced entrepreneurs while focusing on:
- Providing innovative solutions for complex issues.
- Handling the entire development cycle – architecture, design, development, deployment, and monitoring.
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering from a well-regarded university OR a comparable experience from well renowned companies/military units.
- 5+ years of industry-level software development experience
- Experience in the following languages: Java, Python, Vue.js.
- Experience with Docker ecosystem and Kubernetes.
- Experience with event-driven architecture.
- Experience with Big Data architectures and technology including the Apache stack (Hadoop, Pig, Hive, H-base, Spark, Kafka), Elasticsearch and other Big Data
- Excellent English communication skills – spoken and written.
- A can do attitude
Life at Datomize
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with an office at the heart of Tel Aviv in the Sarona market area. We value collaboration, co-creation and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to join our journey.
Some Benefits & Perks:
- Commuter benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend (10Bis) and more