Vice President of Product Management
Oriient has built the world’s first software-only IndoorGPS. We offer 1 meter accurate location awareness in the places where we spend 90% of our time - indoors. Oriient's ground breaking technology lays the foundation for revolutions in retail, public safety, mobility, marketing and more. It’s all about enabling people and devices to know their precise location, indoors.
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity, working directly with the founder/CEO on building and executing the product vision for a billion-dollar opportunity.
- You are a highly independent, creative leader who strives to partner cross-functionally to build the very best product and /user experiences for our costumers. You also have the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment using a data driven and analytical approach. This position is both senior and hands on, over time you will hire and manage your own team of self-hired PMs. You have remarkable interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Collaborate with R&D, marketing, operational teams and biz-dev
- Hands on position. Over time will hire and manage a team of PMs
The Ideal skill-set:
- At least 7 years in Product Management role
- Experience with deep-tech and complex products
- BSc in Engineering or Computer science
- Strong technical background and excellent understanding of systems, architecture and operations
- A proven ability to build a coherent roadmap and execute complex projects
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment using a data driven and analytical approach
- Experience with product development lifecycle, methodologies and process flows while working in a fast-pacedfast-pasedchanging environment with complexities constraints
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to present complex ideas concisely and clearly.
- Highly independent, fast learner, with the ability to quickly identify and address strategic and operational needs.
- Background in mapping/location technologies and understanding of GPS/IPS systems development and real-life deployments and use-cases - an advantage.