Aviation Insurance Sales & Customer Service Specialist
Who are we?
SkyWatch is a growing InsurTech startup, we leverage the power of machine learning to assess and mitigate risks and provide flexible insurance for thousands of drone and aviation pilots.
SkyWatch is a part of VOOM, that provides Usage Based Insurance for Specialty mobility products including Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Drones, Light Aircraft, the gig-economy and more.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with an office in Palo Alto, California, VOOM is operating and licensed in all 50 US states, and Canada and is backed by leading VCs such as Arbor Ventures, F2 Capital, Kaedan, Verizon Ventures, Jal Ventures, and UP.Partners.
What we are looking for?
We are seeking a qualified professional to join our awesome team for the role of Sales and Customer Service Representative - Aviation Specialist.
If you are creative, love helping people and enjoy being part of a dynamic environment in an emerging industry, VOOM is the place for you. You will have an opportunity to expand your Property and Casualty Insurance License.
What you’ll do?
- Provide a memorable customer experience by interacting with SkyWatch Insurance potential/existing clients
- Engage in proactive policy retention strategies
- Quote and preparation of insurance proposals
- Maintain and improve an internal knowledge base and workflows
- Work closely with the R&D and Product teams to solve clients’ issues and share customers’ insights
- Willing to work remotely\from home
- Handle change of policy calls including, but not limited to, adding pilots/drivers, reinstating policies, and changing/updating existing policies (e.g., discounts, name on policy, state of residency, etc.), issuing policies for replacement hull/vehicles, and suspending existing policies
- Have a sales proactive approach - Reach out to potential clients who showed interest by phone/email, close quotes, and bind.
- 3+ years of experience in selling Property and Casualty insurance for aviation
- Availability for 4-5 shifts a week
- Great communication skills, loves working with people of all kinds
- Technology-oriented with analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Sales approach oriented