Senior Full-Stack Developer
Who are we?
VOOM is a rapidly growing startup in the InsurTech industry. We created the world’s first usage-based, Pay-Per-Mile, insurance platform for Motorcycles, and are working on expanding with other unique Mobility products. Read our Founder’s, Tomer Kashi, vision for VOOM Insurance.
The company’s first product, SkyWatch, leverages the power of machine learning to assess and mitigate risks and provide on-demand insurance for thousands of drone pilots.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with an office in Palo Alto, California, VOOM is operating in the USA, Canada, and the United Kingdom and is backed by leading VCs such as Arbor Ventures, F2 Capital, Kaedan, and Verizon Ventures.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a passionate Full-Stack Engineer who’s eager to become one of our awesome R&D team.
You will be working closely with the CTO and engage regularly with VOOM's superb product, marketing, and data science teams.
Our Technological Stack
C#, React, Python, React-Native, .Net Core
The ideal candidate
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team
- A team player with a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
Experience and technical requirements
- Proficient in one or more of the following server-side technologies: C#, Java, Python
- Minimum 4 Years of programming experience
- Familiarity with Database technologies and architectures as well as SQL queries
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with cloud technologies and architecture
- Lead end-to-end solutions from requirements to production
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills across the whole tech stack - language, databases, web servers, and system environment