Director, Product & Content Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Location: Remote, USA
Job Summary:Zero Networks, a cutting-edge network security solutions provider, is at an exciting time in its history and is growing fast! We are seeking an experienced Director of Product & Content Marketing to collaboratively drive the company’s messaging and positioning strategy as well as the activation of that strategy through a comprehensive content plan to include prospect- (demand) & customer-facing tactics, website (SEO), sales & partner enablement materials and brand/influence communications.If you are a seasoned marketing professional with a passion for both product and content marketing in the cybersecurity industry, we invite you to join our team. Together, we can shape the future of network security.
- Product Positioning and Strategy:
- Define and/or evolve product positioning and messaging for Zero Networks' network security solutions.
- Help to identify target markets and refine our ICP and persona segments for Zero Networks use cases and vertical solutions.
- Collaborate with product management (and other stakeholders) to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new products and features.
- Content Creation:
- In collaboration with subject matter experts, produce [or, at times, oversee the production of] diverse content types, including blog posts, whitepapers/research reports, case studies, ebooks, infographics, videos, webinars, and more to educate and engage prospects, customers and/or industry influencers.
- Shape the company’s SEO strategy and execute website enhancement projects to continuously optimize our site to support demand-generation campaigns and programs.
- Ensure consistency of brand voice and message across all content.
- Manage content calendars with various stakeholders and ensure timely publication.
- Market Research:
- Conduct comprehensive market research to identify customer pain points, industry trends, and competitive insights within the network security sector.
- Utilize market data to inform the content plan, product development and marketing strategies.
- Sales & Partner Enablement:
- Equip the sales and partner teams with the necessary enablement and training materials to effectively communicate product value to prospects.
- Build enablement discipline and key assets such as sales presentations, battle cards, and objection-handling guides.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field (MBA is a plus).
- Proven experience in product and content marketing, preferably in the cybersecurity industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in SEO, keyword research, and content management systems.
- Creative thinking and the ability to translate technical concepts into digestible content.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Commitment to innovation, integrity, and excellence.