Senior Backend Engineer
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel (Onsite, 4 days a week)
Job Summary:Zero Networks, an innovative network security solutions provider, is at an exciting time in its history and is growing fast! We are looking for a highly skilled and versatile Senior Backend Engineer to join our development team. As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the backend infrastructure and components of our platform. As part of your role, you will also work on the frontend aspects of our platform and collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to optimize full-cycle system performance.
- Design, develop, and maintain backend systems and APIs to support our web applications.
- Implement and optimize data storage solutions, including databases, to ensure efficient and reliable data management.
- work closely with front-end developers to integrate backend functionalities and ensure a seamless user experience.
- Collaborate with product managers, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams to gather requirements, translate them into technical specifications, troubleshoot and resolve backend-related issues, and optimize system performance.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Software Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on production experience working in the backend side of complex systems.
- Strong proficiency in at least one backend programming language (e.g., Go, C#) and associated frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in the following technology stack: Kubernetes & Helm, Frontend experience, NodeJS (Typescript), Elasticsearch.
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL- advantage), and ability to design efficient schemas and write optimized queries.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Low-level understanding of network protocols and Windows internals- advantage.
- Experience with cloud services (GCP/AWS/Azure)- advantage.